Current Update 2013 Topic-Based Caucuses
The first caucuses have been - or are being - formed to address water planning and management topics. Some caucus membership opportunities have closed. All caucus meetings are open to the public.
Please, see the California Water Plan Standing Charter Language () for additional committee and caucus information.
- Disadvantaged Conmunitites/Environmental Justice Caucus (DAC/EJ):
- Finance Caucus (membership closed) and funding of water investments:
- Charter (.pdf)
- Member List (.pdf)
- Date(s): August 17, 2011; May 19, 2011; April 28, 2011; October 26, 2011 ITEM 10B at CA Water Plan Plenary; November 10, 2011; December 12, 2011; June 12, 2012; September 12-13, 2012 ITEMS at CA Water Plan Plenary; May 28, 2013
Contact : Paul Massera, (916) 651-9614
- Flood Caucus and floodplain management:
- Groundwater Caucus (membership closed):
- Land Use Caucus:
- Water Quality Caucus (membership closed):
Please, CONTACT US with questions or comments.