Update 2013 seeks to expand and strengthen the framework of federal agency engagement established during Updates 2005 and 2009 of the California Water Plan (CWP) by creating the Federal Agency Network (FAN).
The Federal Agency Network (FAN) is a virtual network, based on linked contacts. Membership is focused on federal agencies whose responsibilities and authorities are associated with the scope of Update 2013. This includes but is not limited to:
- Coastal: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Commerce (CZMAs)
- Fisheries: US Fish & Wildlife Service, National Marine Fisheries Service
- Flood Management: US Army Corps of Engineers, FEMA, Bureau of Reclamation
- Sustainable Development: Department of Transportation, Housing & Urban Development
- Tribal Trust: Bureau of Indian Affairs, US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Water Quality and Data: EPA, US Geological Survey, Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Watershed Management: US Forest Service, Natural Resource Conservation Service
Click on or below to expand or collapse information.
Update 2013 Federal Agency Network documents
Please, CONTACT US with questions or comments about the Federal Agency Network.