January 08, 2015, California Water Plan Update 2013 Roll Out of Technical Information, 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Webinar
California Water Plan Update 2013 Roll Out of Technical Information
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Register Here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5841747422861405442
Please register prior to the meeting start time to ensure proper setup. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Welcome and Introduction | Agenda (.pdf)
- California Water Plan Update 2013 - Overview |
- Water Portfolios of Current Water Balances 2011-2010 |
- Analysis of Statewide and Regional Future Water Demands through Scenarios |
- Central Valley Vulnerability Assessment |
- Groundwater Findings and Recommendations |
- Climate Change and Water Energy Nexus |
- Indicators for Evaluating and Reporting Water Sustainability |
- Brief Questions and Answers |
May 13, 2014, Regional Design Team Briefing, 3 p.m. - 4:15 p.m., Webex
March 26, 2014, Joint Advisory Committee, 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Sac. CA
Joint (Public and Tribal) Advisory Committee meeting
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Red Lion Hotel Woodlake, 500 Leisure Lane, Sacramento, CA
Hotel room reservations: For hotel rooms, you can make reservations by calling Red Lion at 800-Red-Lion (800-733-5466) or online at www.redlion.com. Group code: CENT2014, $95/night for 1 king or 2 double using the "Choose your room" option online.
There is a $10 registration fee, which includes the working lunch.
RSVP at www.surveymonkey.com/s/cwpjointac (This includes a link to pre-pay via Eventbrite)
Online Options:* https://resources.webex.com/resources/j.php?ED=244918217&UID=1677550482&RT=MiM0
Phone In Option:* Toll-free number: 1-866-873-9348, or Verizon Lines: 1-210-339-0524
*Note: Phone and internet in the meeting room are not always reliable. We encourage in-person attendance.
- Welcome and Greetings, Overview | Agenda (.pdf)
- Where We've Been | Presentation (.pdf)
- Preview of Final Update 2013
- Lessons Learned
- Announcements from State Agencies and AC Members
- Lunch and Working Session | Transcript - Healthy Relationships with Water (.pdf)
- Scoping Out Priorities for Update 2018
- Process Design, Work and Schedule for Update 2018 | Presentation (.pdf)
- Public Comment
- Advisory Committees Awards Ceremony
- Closing Comments, Other Reflections
December 12, 2013, Tribal Advisory Committee, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Sac. CA